2021 Carnival InformationAs long as the government roadmap out of lockdown continues as planned, the carnival is on. Hopefully we will be able to have all your favourites join us this year as we celebrate our heroes.
Two types of stall are available:
Standard Stalls and Food Concessions.
Standard Stall details
- Pitches are 4m by 4m
Multiple pitches can be provided next to each other
For charities the standard charge per pitch is £30.00 (£25 for bookings received before 30th April)
For commercial stalls the standard charge is £40 ( £35 for bookings received before 30th April)
Please note that
- We can provide tables at an additional charge of £12.50 per table
- You will need to provide your own chairs
- Electric power will not be provided
- These address all stalls offering food for sale (e.g freshly made doughnuts, BBQ, pizzas, iced drinks)
- There is a maximum of three opportunities for food concessions.
- The charge for a 4m x 4m pitch will be £100.
- Food concessions shall be required to demonstrate that they carry both Public Liability Insurance and appropriate Food Hygiene Certification.
- If you would like to be considered for a food concession please contact the Carnival Committee