Businesses - How can you help?
Carnival Day offers a great opportunity for businesses to promote themselves to local people. The Carnival organisers recognise the valuable contribution made to our community by local businesses and will do our best to help to promote those businesses that support the Carnival.
Thousands of people will be on The Green on Carnival Day and the Carnival Programme will be delivered to over 2,500 homes in Dagnall, Eaton Bray, Edlesborough and Northall. The Carnival Organisers will be happy to work with businesses to discuss ways we can help put forward the name of your business to our many visitors.
Here are some ways we can help:
- Take part in the procession - be seen by 100s of people on the procession route and several thousand on the Green. Janes Ltd has provided a perfect example of how to promote your business.
- Advertise in the Carnival Programme (delivered to over 2,500 homes). The programme goes to print at the end of April. Promote your own event, e.g The Swan, Northall has used its Programme Advert to promote its Beer Festival
- Advertise in the arena - be seen by 1000s of people on the Green
- Sponsor - Can you help us with some of our costs - maybe with links to your business? e.g. vehicle hire, printing, banners,
- Have a stall and meet your customers face to face - prices unchanged since 2010
- Donate items for the Silent Auction or Grand Draw. Either of these can be related to your business interests, e.g. half a day's work.
- Provide vehicles for transporting equipment or for the procession.
Carnival organisers will be pleased to discuss other ways that can help support local businesses. Please contact us to discuss the way forward.